Christmas Candle Chaos
This Victorian table came from my grandmother’s house and has sat in our foyer for nearly 20 years. It had survived a flood and a fire in the past, but these forces of nature were no match for one 17-pound orange and white cat. We keep our keys in the bowl next to the door, and this big guy would often run and jump on the table if he saw us getting ready to leave the house. This time he got up a little too much momentum and there went the table crashing to the floor. One leg is broken off, and everything on top went flying. Fortunately the candles were not lit and no one was injured. Grandma would not be pleased that one of her great-grandcats trashed her table, but I still love them anyway!
Submitted by: Carolyn H.
The first picture shows our dog sitting in the mess looking very proud. Of course, this is after we swept the mess into a manageable pile. We came home to it spread across the living room. It is part or our couch (you can see parts of the same couch he has chewed in the top left corner of that picture). The second picture is just a wider view of the mess. Notice in the top right corner is another pile of his handy work.
He has also ruined a host of books, his own leashes and collars, and a remote that we discovered, after he ate it, which was for a TV that did not accept universal remotes.
Love the blog! Makes me feel better about my pets
Submitted By: Brit
Our House & Savings Account
It’s going to cost us a lot more to move than we thought.
Submitted by: Andrea