Peke-Pukey

sick mogwai

sick mogwai

Our little Peke-Pom “Mogwai” must have ran/played a little to hard in the yard. She came in and perched on her favorite couch cushion looking out the window, when…….I heard a Peke-Pukey?!?! How can you be mad at that face. Fortunately this was pre-dinner and it didn’t hit the curtains or couch.

Submitted by: Sarah Lewis

Share: Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0
  • http://profiles.google.com/abreakenridge Amanda Bernard

    Oh yes. My dog loves to go outside, eat grass, then puke. Luckily I have caught on to this and leave her out long enough to puke *outside*, after many incidents of her puking *inside* (and always on the carpet, never mind that the carpet takes up only 20% of the room and the other 80% is hard wood!).

    • Dminucci64

      haha! they know. Puking feels better on a carpet; hardwood is so cold and non nurturing… :)

  • Dminucci64

    Must be a purebred puke. My Peke, Odie (RIP) used to puke the same exact stuff. Think it was his nerves made him do it. OH I miss him!